AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION, WE'LL REACH OUT TO:
1. DISCUSS DETAILS
2. GO OVER PRICING
3. IF THE JOB SCOPE AND PRICING ARE
AGREEABLE, WE WILL SCHEDULE AN ON-SITE CONSULTATION
1. an Estimate consisting of Labor Rates will be Text or Emailed to the person requesting Service.
2. The customer will need to accept the rates and contract terms for service.
3. After terms are accepted, Service calls will be categorized by order of importance, Then scheduled accordingly.
4. Service calls that require repairs costing significant payment will be discussed verbally or through email before work commences.
SERVICE CALL REQUESTS
1. Installations require more KNOWLEDGE OF the customer's needs, details of the installation, elevations, distances, and overall scope THIS IS GATHERED ON-SITE.
2. a more customized estimate will be completed, where, the customer will have the opportunity to accept the customized estimate and related scope by signing a contract and submitting a deposit, or, declining the customized estimate and scope.
1. the planning phase requireS coordination with the customer. 2. After details are ironed out, the installation will be scheduled based on current schedule, tasks and order of steps, and arrival of materials.
PLANNING / SCHEDULING
1. WORK WILL COMMENCE AND CONTINUE UNTIL IT IS COMPLETED, OR IN SCHEDULED VISITS DEPENDING ON SCOPE.
SOME PROJECTS TAKE HALF A DAY, SOME CAN TAKE A YEAR. THE TIME FRAME WILL BE GONE OVER IN THE SCHEDULE.
WORK GETS DONE
1. WE CONDUCT FINAL INSPECTION, OPERATIONS CHECK, MEETS CODE, HANDLES CUSTOMER NEEDS.
2. WHEN COMPLETE A FINAL CHECK IS
THERE MAY BE SOME INSTANCES (DEPENDING ON PROJECT SIZE) WHERE THERE IS A LAPSE IN TIME BETWEEN STEPS. PROGRESS PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED IN THESE INSTANCES.